Palgey Maim selects, designs and applies aquaculture technologies to their proper locations
Marine Cage Farming
Aquaculture in lakes and reservoirs
Flow through Sustainable Integrated Aquaculture
Open Ponds Aquaculture
Palgey Maim specializes in the design and engineering of modern aquaculture systems followed by construction, operation, training and management of commercial aquaculture projects globally.
Areas of Expertise & Services:
- Design and engineering of modern aquaculture systems.
- Surveys, Site selection, Feasibility & Marketing Studies, Business Plans.
- Construction commercial Aquaculture “Turn Key” Projects
- Management, consulting, training and operation of commercial aquaculture projects globally.
- Improving and upgrading existing aquaculture farms & facilities.
- Breeding and culture of all known commercial aquaculture fish and shrimp.
Specializing in breeding and culture of all known commercial aquaculture fish:
|Aquaculture Technology||Intensive Rate||Productivity: Fish/m||Investment
|RAS (Recirculation Aquaculture Systems)||Hyper Intensive||≥ 100 kg/m³||7-15|
|Flow Through with Pure Oxygen||Super Intensive||50-100 kg/m³||7-10|
|Flow Through with Aeration||Intensive||25-35 kg/m³||5-10|
|GWS (Green Water Systems)||Semi-Intensive||3-20 kg/m²||3-7|
|Open Ponds and reservoirs||Extensive||≤ 3 kg/m²||3-7|
|Cage Culture near shore and lakes||Intensive||25-50 kg/m³||3-6|
|Cage Culture off shore submersible systems||Intensive||25-50 kg/m³||5-9|