Costa Rica- Sewage Master Plan
- General planning of wastewater treatment facility
- General planning and consultation on upgrading sewage system
We were asked to carry out general planning of upgrading the water and sewage systems, including the sewage treatment facility, in two localities: LA FORTUNA and ZETA TRECE in Costa Rica.
- The sewage system upgrade plan:
General planning and consultation on upgrading the sewage system in the locations, preparing technical material for the competent authorities in accordance with requirements, preparation of a sewage plan, including consideration of a future possibility for expansion of the locality.
- General planning of wastewater treatment facility:
Testing alternatives for the sewage treatment facility site, including a recommendation for an optimal alternative. A review of technologies suitable for the existing type of wastewater treatment facility and a suggestion for the most advantageous technology. General planning of the facility, including development work, civil engineering work, electro-mechanical equipment, electrical equipment and control.
Country: Costa Rica Commencement Date: 2012
Location: La Fortuna & Zeta Trece Completion Date: 2012
MAIN PROJECT AREAS:
- Planning and consultation for upgrading the sewage system
The porject is based on:
- Key Person - Carlos Quesada Sanchez
- Arenal Tourist Investments & Integral Development Association of La Fortuna
- Ran Weissman