Upgrading Rani Hasolelim WWTP, including setting up and operating a new facility to expand the capacity for treating wastewater from the local authorities, in a number of stages.
The new plant is based on the MBR wastewater treatment method (membrane bioreactor treatment).
- Pre-treatment – including screening and grit removal.
- Aerobic reactor – including anaerobic, anoxic, and aerobic chambers and membrane chamber for contaminants removal like- nitrogen, phosphorus and organic components.
- Sludge treatment array – including mechanical thickening, aerobic digestion, and dewatering of the sludge.
- Tertiary treatment – the effluent produced after MBR treatment disinfected in a contact chamber Before released to irrigation reservoir.
The porject is based on:
- Ofer Sho'er - chief planner
- Natasha Pinchasi - planner
- Gideon Davoskin - electrical planner
- Harei Nazareth CorporationMei Na CorporationMiahcom CorporationEmek Yizreel Regional Council
- Yasser Mahoul - Harei Nazareth Corporation engineer Yitzhak Mazor - CEO, Mei Na CorporationShadi Khouri - Miahcom Corporation engineer Tzachi Varmos - CEO, Yuvalei Ha'emek Corporation